Making connections ♥ today. Things started with the sister telling me she felt a connection to my April 7th Meditation Notes, and that snowballed into several other connections with things I experienced over the last week or so.
Yesterday I noted this thought during meditation • Tell them “If you connect to anything PLEASE post a comment” … I think I was just giving myself advice about the blog – but the thought was so random and I think this message applies especially to the sisters!
The pain I was feeling in my right breast on Wednesday and Thursday – that was mom’s (she’s okay, but was concerned when she was having the pain). I also asked her today about her teeth and think my teeth bothering me last night (it was as if all of my teeth were shifting or moving in my gums) as I tried to sleep was her as well. It seems my ability to feel what other people feel (empathy) is especially sensitive to my immediate family members – especially mom. ♥
And I realized the vision of a book with pictures – like a yearbook or scrap-book from April 5th meditation symbolizes ‘looking back’. ♥☺
April 10, 2015
April 10, 2015 Fri
Today’s Angel Numbers 1117; 123
Still had moments of total exhaustion yesterday and had to take a power nap. Went to bed very early last night (around 9:30 pm) but had a hard time sleeping – even though I was feeling very tired. First, my teeth started to bother me. It was very strange – almost as if I had braces on them again and they were shifting and causing mild pain. No sooner was I about to drift off to sleep when a bright white light was pointed directly into my left eye. I quickly opened my eyes, expecting to find my daughter shining her cell phone flashlight at me, but the room was empty. Nobody there that shouldn’t have been…just the cat sleeping on the foot of the bed.
- feel twitch on right elbow
- hear music playing over words – the words – music is drowning out the words so I can’t hear them
- eyes are watering
- mild headache
- felt like something being wrapped around the head
- attention to right breast
- see someone to my left [in peripheral] in the mirror
- Got ‘for Mary’ [or M-name]
- eyes are burning and tearing
- mild pains through lower abdomen
- ‘I just said (something)’
- feels like my head/mind is spinning
- face and upper chest itches (could be from the tears rolling down my face?)
- Feels like I’m supposed to be doing something (else?)
- ‘Go with it’ – no frustrations – that’s ok
I’m learning more about these feelings I get when I meditate…they are NOT mine even though I FEEL them as if they are. This is something I need to focus on – acknowledge them and then release them so I don’t carry them around with me through the day! And to make sure I do this (in case I forget during mediation) I have made sure to incorporate releasing into my closing ritual…
I now release any thoughts or feelings which are not mine or no longer serve my highest purpose. – Namaste
March 25, 2015 Weds Today’s Angel Number 1111
Slept well last night…do not remember waking AT ALL!
- vision of then thought of ‘a stage’
- that darn “foolin'” song enters my head [Def Leppard]
- attention to right side of face – feels drawn down….stroke (?)
- felt like ‘holding something in the mouth’…not swallowing
- word ‘suffer’ but felt like ‘didn’t suffer’
- smiling – feel happy
- something about ‘eating’
- vision of hands – as if resting on the lap area
- vision of sheet or blanket with fingertips gliding under and along the edge
- feeling of ‘frustration’
END…I sat up on the bed for this entire session.
Not sure who the ‘mother’ connection is with/for (yet!) I did ask though!
Today I’m looking back through my journal notes to find a connection (I hope) with the houses I always see. It’s a good day for ‘busy’ stuff… it’s rainy out (but warmer) and the house is calm and quiet.
Journal Notes March 23, 2015 Mon
Weekend Angel Numbers 222; 1023; 1111; 456; 123, 1010; 44
I spent the better half of the weekend trying to nurse myself back to good health. Despite my best efforts, this virus the kids have has now attached itself to me… magnified by how the energy has already been affecting me, and….wham! Clearly, my self-healing skills are lacking. I’d love to say I’m feeling much better today! But….I’m not. Oh well – I will drink plenty of water and rest between the little spurts of energy I’m feeling (thanks to the sunshine ☼) and remain optimistic I will feel better soon!
Over the weekend the “Jeopardy” (TV game show) music kept playing through my head. Then I heard the hubby humming the same tune – and assume this must be why I have it…but why does he have it? LOL – vicious circle. Every now and then, the “you’re a grand old flag” ♫ (song) lyric would enter in as well. Wondering where I’m picking this one up from?
I have continued to meditate daily (between naps ☺) but am not setting intention other than to receive energy to balance and heal. I let the thoughts flow by, but on Saturday some stayed with me to note after.
Meditation Notes Sat March 21
- ‘wrapping’ something up (like wrapping a finger)
- Names and word: ‘Becca – Sue – sisters‘
- ‘outside’ followed by uplifting feeling
- ‘yesterday’ followed by uplifting feeling
- ‘last night’ followed by uplifting feeling
- ‘3 places’
- vision of a very pretty red brick house…picture window in front
- it’s ‘what they need to tell you’ then
- ‘the houses‘
There are those words again…outside & yesterday…and now ‘last night’. I think I will go back to when I first received the two words to try to find the connections. I understand ‘last night’…Friday night…with the sister and hubbies at her house. Fun times with LOTS of laughter! And then there is the house thing again… always visions of houses, and now messages about the houses (but YAY!).
Later Sat afternoon I got the Jocelyn Turner name again, then the Partridge Family song lyric ♫ “I think I love you”. Hope I can find this connection soon!
Meditation Notes Mon March 23
- lower back and hips are very achy – especially on the right side – then feels like a burning sensation on the right hip (asked to release this) and noticed my backside was tingling – as if falling asleep (also noticed this sensation when meditating over the weekend)
March 20, 2015 Fri Spring Equinox-Super Moon-Lunar Eclipse
Today’s Angel Number 6:54
How appropriate I would be starting Book 4 of my journaling today. Synchronicity – endings and new beginnings. Woke up very early this morning – before 6:00 am – to a slamming headache. Felt like sinus pressure. The cats became very vocal once they realized I was awake, and soon both Simba and Sky were taking turns meowing at my dresser mirror (click here to view the Video page). Sky painted the mirror with her paws again… wonder if the next sunny day will reveal more secrets in the mirror? At around 9:00 am the ♪ lyric “you’re a grand old flag” started playing through my head again. Then a thought about my daughter’s car and a flat tire pops into my head – but her car is in the driveway and the tires look fine. As I sit down to make some journal notes, the pressure in my head reminds me of being in an airplane during takeoff.
• See a male in what looks like a white sailor cap
• Feel mild pain in sternum
• Heard “the number”…don’t forget about it
• ‘ability to change your life’
• (asked for clarity on ‘the number’)
• Got 12
• Feeling of ‘lifting’
• Vision of white skeleton bones against dark (black) background
• ‘you are there’
• Hearing a song lyric “(na-na), don’t be a hero” ♫ [know the ‘na-na’ is some name]
• Feeling of intense ‘shifting’ [heady feeling]
• Feels like energy enters my area from the left and goes past me toward the right
• Feel mild vibration on bed
• Feeling of ‘lifting’ (more intense than first – felt really good…did not want to break from it in order to write)
• (asked – who is with me?)
• Attention to sternum/chest/heart
• Vision of several dogs playing together (was like watching a video)
Suddenly felt very tired, so I decided to lay down across the bed and take a quick nap. Felt mild vibrations through my entire body for a while, then slept for a short time.
Around noon today, daughter tells me about a crazy dream she had last night…and then gets to the part about her car being dented and her car tires being flat! Is this why something about my daughter’s car and a flat tire popped into my head earlier this morning?
Wow – feeling so very tired today. I took ANOTHER nap this afternoon. I clearly must have picked up this virus I was trying so hard to ward off.
My Top 10: How Meditation is Helping Me Explore My Spirituality
- it brings me closer to God
- it calms and quiets my body and mind
- it allows me to be in the present moment
- it creates a feeling of bliss
- it increases my level of awareness, allowing me to carry it with me throughout the day
- it opens me to new discoveries about myself
- it exposes, explores and strengthens my intuition
- it challenges me to face my fears, to learn how to trust, to forgive, and to love unconditionally
- it leads me to my passion
- it takes me on a journey, laden with many paths, to discovering my Truth… who I AM
February 12, 2015 Thurs
Was so tired last night. Went to bed as soon as I was home from bowling and slept until after 7:00 am this morning. Do remember waking once during the night – to thoughts of Dustin. Sad feelings-felt like I needed to cry.Feeling ‘drained’ today.
Did yoga and meditation …no notes written but remember a couple of things, so I captured them below.
• Saw word ‘winner’
• Vision of hands against a white background
• Vision of bare feet & toes
• Vision of a prism-like glass object – felt like a mirage (see drawing)
I am SO tired…this is not like me. Took a nap in the afternoon.