IN THE STARS
Went to bed early last night…my energy was drained. As soon as I closed my eyes I had a vision…another STAR symbol…black and white – outlined with a solid line and then a dashed line.
So what does this mean? ✮
“Stars symbolize excellence, success, aspirations or high ideals. You are putting some decision in the hands of fate and luck.” Source: dreammoods.com
Well yes, I absolutely am.
Today’s Meditation Notes
• Attention to left eye
• Sounds like on the beach…waves, seagulls
• Lower back pain
• S-name (like Sherry)
• Vision…red clouds against a dark sky [perhaps something coming to an end]
• Hands feel achy
• Something about the necklace…a ‘choker‘? [perhaps difficulty expressing self]
• ‘formalities’ …something about them
• attention to right cheek (pressure)
• Pain – back of right leg – behind the knee
• Feel like head shaking ‘no’
• R-name (like Ray)…but feels like ‘don’t want to’ (talk?)
• Panic feeling – sternum
• ‘control’…head hurts/aches
• song lyric keeps coming in ♫red skies at night♪ [coming to an end]
• something about the ‘hands’
• ‘Can’t NOT think‘
• ‘only good will come’ (thank you)
• feeling of explaining something…about faith, trust, perseverance
• Vision: a symbol…in black and white (looked like an X with a solid line across the top and bottom points…and a face toward the middle)
• ‘Black and white. No gray. Trust..‘
• number 14
MORE VISIONS & SYMBOLISM
Know I also had other visions throughout the night. I remember seeing the bare breasts…maybe mine? I already know what this symbolizes – I’ve even had a similar vision before. I’m feeling a little exposed, perhaps?
And I woke to a vision…as if I was looking out of my bedroom window down onto my driveway…and a police car had just pulled into the drive. Not a township police car, but a black and white – like a sheriff’s car.
According to the Web site dreammoods.com, “looking out the window signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and your point of view. It also refers to your intuition and awareness. You may be reflecting on a decision.”
The driveway symbolizes “an end to your journey, or perhaps security and rest. Alternatively, it denotes your path toward achieving inner peace and finding your spirituality.”
And finally, the police car “indicates that help is on the way for you.”
I love this. I understand the visions… and why I am having them.