A Spiritual Journey
August 25, 2016 Thursday
August 25, 2016 Thursday
11:45 – 12:30 AM
The visions may symbolize fresh love and new romance [pink rose], the soul and self [house], and suggests that life has become monotonous and repetitious [pattern].
And I just finished a set of wooden spoons to give to A.
But will the Buckeyes win? We’ll see. ☺
Tuesday 8:20 PM
1. a walker or runner who trips and almost falls; 2. someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence.
…About Finding Purpose…Opening Up… Letting Go… Trust… Fear… Balance…Gratitude.
☽ There is a process – pay attention to what you are learning
☽ everything is truly significant
☽ Must practice – will get easier and quicker over time
☽ Will connect with what resonates
☽ Remember to be patient
☽ Passion creates success
☽ Don’t focus on where it will end – there will be no END
☽ Have ‘fun’ with it
☽ Don’t ‘think’ yourself out of it
☽ Just release – you will know; faith, trust; creativity – use it!
Tuesday 8:20 PM
Right now, at this moment, I am both physically and mentally exhausted. Yet I feel compelled to write, despite the fact I have not made a journal entry since October 6th nor updated this blog since September 22nd. But I have learned to trust – and know I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this very moment.
So, my life has been a whirlwind of activity for the last three weeks.
Something about the Total Lunar Eclipse on September 27… this event triggered some major changes for me. Don’t laugh, because I absolutely felt it. I actually began to feel a shift in the energy the day of the eclipse – and I was ready (September was really a tough month for me)!
And with this eclipse came a sudden sense of exhilaration and inspiration.
Inspiration to let go of a lot of ‘stuff’. Material stuff – as most (I hope) of the emotional ‘stuff’ was released last month. And, through this process of letting go, I am rediscovering all that I already have. I am finding treasures – and am filling my heart with precious memories. And I am feeling grateful. I am getting my home ready to welcome a new life into our family (my grand baby). And I am feeling grateful. I am following through on promises I made to myself, and on commitments made to others. I am spending some time creating through art when I feel inspired. I am meditating and staying grounded. I am focusing on the present moment – and on what I want my reality to be. I am learning and I am growing. And I am finding balance.
I am also trusting my intuition – and today I started a new part-time job. It just felt right – and I knew it was meant to be. So, despite being physically and mentally exhausted at the moment, I am – once again – feeling grateful. ❤
October 6, 2015 | Tuesday
Focusing my attention on things that must be done… Getting ready for a (long overdue) garage sale (releasing stuff) then preparing to host a big family party to celebrate the upcoming birth of my grandson – with a Baby Shower and Diaper party. Social obligations, my birthday, and preparing for Halloween has already filled my calendar for the month ahead.
I’m working hard to stay balanced. Life is good. ♥
… tree roots symbolize the depths and core of your subconscious mind and soul. It represents your values and belief system. Alternatively, roots denote your family ties and bonds. You may be searching into your past. Or perhaps you need to get to the root of some problem in your waking life…
Friday | 11:42 AM – 12:09 PM
END: Feels like stuff (messages) are ‘on hold’ – but that’s okay. I TRUST. I really want to continue to absorb it all – and focus on NOW.
As I review these notes, I am beginning to gain a greater understanding of what is coming through. Today’s messages are for me. More lessons…guidance is a better word. Guidance about my process…and what is next. And I’m looking forward to it, too!
Thursday | 11:55 AM – 12:54 PM
• ‘she knew’
• Feeling in/through the chest…like despair
• S-name (female)
• Healing energy (I stopped and prayed again – for S-name)
• R-name (male)
• “In need the most” (…she’s the one)
• See lots of energy in the air
• Brief smell – almost like the smell of an outdoor garbage can
• ‘throwing things out’
• Left hand/arm
• see the color red – then a dark door against a red background
• ♫red skies at night♪ [something coming to an end]
• See the color pink
SYMBOLISM OF THE DOOR : missed, denied or unavailable opportunities or blocked progress; the ending of a phase or project
SYMBOLISM OF PINK : healing through love
Tuesday | 11:11 AM
• ♫LOVE is in the water, LOVE is in the air♪
• See a female with dark shorter hair and eyes – high cheekbones
• Love, healing
• Attention to the left ear
• heard “wont ever forget” (something) …(like God?)
• Attention to the throat
• ‘just closed my eyes and went to sleep’
• feels like ‘knew what I was doing’
• Feels like ‘can’t look at it (something)’
• Feels intentional
• ‘Five (5) things’
• Hear voices – 2 females talking
• “that’s not what it’s about” then “it’s what you’re thinking about” and then “that makes no sense”
• Attention to right side of neck –under ear and down
• D-name (like Dave)
• (asked who is D-name?)
• ‘the redneck romeo’
• Vision: a male – looked like Gabe Kaplan (from the old TV show Welcome Back Kotter ☺)
• See the color green [represents the heart chakra]
• ♫what will I find?♪will you be there?♪Love♫
• ♫I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes♪
• Hands/fingers ache
• heard “I’m sorry its taking so long”
• See LOTS of energy movement in the air
• Mild headache – across brow and temples
• ‘Greek’ / ‘Italian’
• Right arm aches
• Feels like people in the background, encouraging something on
• Vision: a big, thick tree trunk [see SYMBOLISM below]
• ‘all of them’
SYMBOLISM OF THE TREE TRUNK
…represents an inner sense of well being and personality. If the trunk is thick and large, then it denotes a strong, rugged and durable person.
Monday | 10:45 AM